Active Shooter Preparedness
Learn how to protect your employees from an active shooter with the most up-to-date active shooter preparedness strategies and training available.
Do Your Employees Know What To Do During An Active Shooter Event?
Would your employees know what to do during an active shooter event, or would they panic? With the majority of these incidents occurring at work, it’s critical that your people are equipped with the most up-to-date active shooter preparedness strategies and training available.
In this recorded webinar, law enforcement veteran Jay Bryant returns with new insights on active shooter preparedness. He shares the prevention and preparation strategies that you and your employees need to know.
During this 60-minute session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify what organizations are at risk from an active shooter
- Create a plan to protect your employees and organization
- Use rapid notification to save lives
- “Harden” your physical office space
- Use “evade, shelter and barricade, and counterattack” to protect yourself and your employees
- Recording Date: Thursday, August 23rd
- Hashtag: #EmergencyPreparedness #ActiveShooter
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Active Shooter Training Expert
Jason Bryant is a 20-year law enforcement veteran. He trains and educates hundreds of businesses, churches and other organizations on active shooter preparedness.