Creating A Business Impact Analysis
Learn how to create a comprehensive business impact analysis for your organization.
Business Impact Analysis: Do You Know Your Business’s Recovery Time?
Does you need a business impact analysis but don’t know where to begin?
A business impact analysis is integral to the development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, but many companies overlook this key part of the process.
In this recorded webinar, business continuity expert Bob Clark shares best practices to help companies create effective BIAs.
During this 60-minute session, you’ll learn:
- Why less than 25% of companies feel confident in their disaster recovery plan
- Why every organization needs a business impact analysis
- Where companies go wrong in their planning
- How frequently you should update your business impact analysis
- What type of risks are most frequently overlooked
- Recording Date: Thursday, Jan. 31
- Hashtag: #AFWebinar #BusinessImpactAnalysis #PlanActRecover
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Emergency Preparedness Consultant / Manager
Robert (Bob) Clark is a Fellow of the Institute of Business Continuity Management, a Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Member of the Security Institute.
His career includes 15 years with IBM and 11 years with Fujitsu Services, working with clients on BCM-related assignments.
The author of a number of business continuity-related publications, Bob wrote “Business Continuity and the Pandemic Threat” as well as his newest book, “Crisis Management: Is Social Media Its New Best Friend Or Its Worst Nightmare?”
He works with a number of global businesses through his company, BCM Consultancy.