Emergency Alert Library
Get expert tips on how to set up your emergency notification system.
Get More From Your ENS
Whether you’re implementing a new emergency notification system or trying to better use what you currently have, our experts can help.
In this recorded webinar, AlertFind solution experts walk you through how to set up and use an emergency notification system. They share the best alerting strategies so you can create a comprehensive emergency communications plan.
You’ll also learn how to safeguard your organization and improve your emergency response with pre-written alerts, designated groups, testing plans and more.
This 60-minute session covers how to:
- Use alerting best practices to get more from your ENS
- Create groups so you can better target your messages
- Write alerts for your most common organizational risks
- Create a testing plan for your emergency alerts
- Integrate alerts into your organization’s exercises
- Recording Date: Thursday, Nov. 15
- Hashtag: #AFWebinar #EmergencyNotificationSystem
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Danielle Ricci is the Vice President of Marketing for AlertFind. A graduate of Dartmouth, she has spent her career creating dynamic marketing programs. She has worked with a variety of emergency preparedness and business continuity experts to identify and share the most effective communication and preparedness strategies for businesses.
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Chase Russell is the Director of Revenue Operations for AlertFind. A graduate of Stanford University, he has spent his career working with companies to optimize their sales operations to meet their business goals. He works with businesses to help use emergency notification systems to protect their employees.