Emergency Preparedness Training
In this recorded webinar we take a detailed look at an emergency management team’s emergency preparedness planning and communications strategy and how they were able to react quickly.
Emergency Preparedness Training: Creating Customized Scenarios For Your Organization
We all know that training is integral to the success of your emergency preparedness plan, but developing dynamic, engaging training programs can be extremely difficult. Emergency preparedness training expert Glenn Jones shares his best practices for developing comprehensive training exercises that are customized for your organization.
During this 60-minute session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify risks specific to each of your business locations
- Use your risk assessment to create customized training scenarios
- Engage the right people to develop an emergency preparedness plan
- Use tabletop exercises, live training events and online training most effectively
- Identify the best frequency to review and update your risk assessment
- Recording Date: February 22, 2018
- Speaker: Glenn Jones
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Emergency Preparedness Expert, Strategic Customer Success Manager at Resilinc
Glenn Jones is an experienced business continuity and emergency preparedness leader, leveraging technology to improve business operations. As part of his business continuity work, he has created customized emergency preparedness training scenarios at locations around the world.