Prevent Workplace Violence
Learn how to prepare for and prevent violence in the workplace.
Preventing Workplace Violence: 3 Actions To Take Now
Workplace violence has significant effects that will negatively impact your organization long after the incident has passed.
In this recorded webinar, workplace interactions expert David Smith takes a detailed look at the impacts of workplace violence on an organization and shares advice on identifying and stopping workplace violence before it starts.
During this 60-minute session, you’ll learn:
- The wide-ranging negative impacts of workplace violence
- Why every company needs a threat management team
- The three stages of escalation for workplace violence
- Warning signs every employee should be looking for
- How to create a reporting process for workplace violence
- Recording Date: Thursday, July 26
- Speaker: David Smith
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Founder of Professional Workplace Interaction, Inc.
David Smith founded Professional Workplace Interaction, Inc., in 1997. PWI works to address many of the difficult employment-related issues facing corporations, schools, private businesses and governmental agencies.
Mr. Smith is an accomplished author and experienced speaker. He has spoken at various national conventions, including the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law (APPL), Disaster Recovery Journal World Conference (DRJ) and the Public Risk Management Association (PRIMA).