Learn how to identify and understand the developing risks facing your organization with insights from a business continuity expert.
Understanding The 21st-Century Risks Facing Your Organization
To be effective, your emergency preparedness plan needs to cover every risk facing your organization. However, many organizations struggle to continuously update their plans as new risks emerge.
In this recorded webinar, business continuity expert Bob Clark explains how to understand the way new risks like terrorism, cyber attacks and pandemics could impact your organization. He also shares his expert strategies for risk assessment.
During this 60-minute session, you’ll learn:
- Why businesses need to include terrorism, pandemics and cyber threats in their risk assessments
- How to quickly build knowledge about these emerging threats
- How to leverage local, state and national resources
- Why it’s important not to lose focus on smaller, regional threats
- How to determine how often to update your risk assessment
- Recording Date: Thursday, September 13th
- Hashtag: #AFWebinar #BusinessContinuity #RiskAssessment
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Emergency Preparedness Consultant / Manager
Robert (Bob) Clark is a Fellow of the Institute of Business Continuity Management, a Fellow of the British Computer Society and a Member of the Security Institute.
His career includes 15 years with IBM and 11 years with Fujitsu Services, working with clients on BCM-related assignments.
The author of a number of business continuity-related publications, Bob wrote “Business Continuity and the Pandemic Threat” as well as his newest book, “Crisis Management: Is Social Media Its New Best Friend Or Its Worst Nightmare?”
He works with a number of global businesses through his company, BCM Consultancy.