Wildfires And Mudslides
Wildfires caused more than $20 billion in damage in 2018. Learn how to proactively mitigate this growing risk.
Wildfires and Mudslides: Why Businesses Can’t Ignore This Growing Threat
Wildfires and mudslides often create a “one-two” punch that threatens lives and endangers business operations. Once these natural disasters strike, it’s too late to protect your organization. You need to take action ahead of time to give your business its best chance of surviving.
In this recorded webinar, wildfire and mudslide preparedness expert Jeff Kolts explains how to mitigate the risks facing your organization.
This 60-minute session covers:
- Why businesses need to be proactive about dealing with the increasing wildfire threat
- How businesses can incorporate wildfires and mudslides into their planning
- How to minimize damage caused by wildfires and mudslides
- How to maintain operations during and after wildfires and mudslides
- Recording Date: Thursday, Oct. 11 at 2 p.m. EDT
- Hashtag: #AFWebinar #Wildfires #Mudslides
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Emergency Management Trainer and Consultant
Jeffrey Kolts is an experienced emergency management trainer and exercise design practitioner. He is a certified FEMA All-Hazards Planning Section Chief instructor and a Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation instructor. He is a Wildland Firefighter II, with extensive experience with wildland fires in Colorado.
Jeff has always been well-known for his ability as an instructor and, after retiring from law enforcement, founded an emergency management and incident response consulting company, JPK Consulting. He works with organizations of all sizes in the public and private sectors.
Jeff has a Masters of Science degree in management and is pursuing his doctoral degree in public administration.